The Bio-Burner Model BB-300 is a continuous 300,000 BTU (88+kw) Biomass boiler used to create cheap heat via hot water for a wide variety of residential, commercial or light commercial heating applications – up to 15,000 square feet. The Bio-Burner is capable of burning multiple types of biomass such as wood chips, sawdust, pellets, corn or processed manure with bedding. With fuel bin options ranging from 2 cubic yards to 100 cubic yards, The Bio-Burner is a true multi-fuel, multi-day biomass boiler with more flexibility & reliability than any other boiler in its class.
OTHER PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Non-pressurized / atmospheric boiler
- Attach to any hydronic or forced air heating application
- Non-catalytic combustion process. The CLEAN burn takes place in a single combustion chamber.
- Multiple biomass fuel options from dust to B50 wood chip size
- Can burn fuel with moisture content up to 50% (above freezing). 25% or less is recommended for temperatures below freezing and optimal performance.
- Propane or natural gas automatically ignites fuel on start-up and re-ignition
- Proprietary computer controlled combustion process results in efficient/clean burn with automatic “turn off” feature (vs. “turn down”)
- Customizable user settings
- Combine multiple boilers to meet greater heat demand OR link multiple smaller structures to provide central heating from one source
- Compatible with all Bio-Burner Fuel Feed Systems (2yd Standard Bin, Bulk Bin Kit, or Bulk Bin Container)
- Available in a pre-configured, optionally portable container with fuel & heat storage included.
- “Auto-Mode” self-adjusting fuel & air rate feature
- Remote access
- Approved for Indoor & Outdoor use
- UL safety standard approved
- CSA B365 safety standard approved